- Hurricane Sandy
- It was hit in the areas of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut on October 29, 2012.
- Heavy rain and storm caused 8.5 million people in the cold and dark without electricity
- In the first 10 days, the emergency provided supplies to take care more than 70,000 survivors
- The government given $6.5 million funding for survivors for the health care and critical care services.
- Hurricane Katrina
- it was happened in the New Orleans and Gulf Coast
- it also causes 1 million people to become homeless
- During that month, the government provide 4 million funding to survives for the health care and supply
- Moreover, they also given 24 million dollars in medical aid for the future 7 years.
- Joplin Tornado
- It was the 7th deadliest tornado around the world happening in the Missoouri city of Joplin in May 22,2011.
- More than 1,000 people got injured and it destroyed 75,000 residents and 9,200 people got displaced
- By using the technology can reduce the risk of the incoming disasters
The Federal Emergency Management Agency gave $20 million for this tragically event in aid
4.911 attack in NYC
- Islamic Terrorist attack in the United States in September 11, 2001 caused 3,000 people to death(including the first responders)
- Two of the planes were hit on the twin towers in NYC. Additionally ,the other two hit both areas in Pentagon near Washington D.C and also the field in Pennsylvania
- There were some of the Terrorists members hidden in United States who trained for the flight lessons and got ready for this combat
Tornado mostly happen in central and south United States. When the season is close to summer. The Tornado often occurs at that time .
http://www.history.com/topics/9-11-attacks (911 attack)